I just came in from a 3 mile run with Nike+ on my iPhone while listening to Led Zeplin on Pandora. Man, running is such an experience today compared to just a decade ago. I think I could have been in even better shape in college if I would have had access to the tools […]
As I was sitting down thinking about what to write about that could help other would be entrepreneurs (you), what came to mind was the mistakes I’ve made trying to build businesses. And, since I’m still at it I can only really share what I’ve learned in the process. When I finally do succeed, then […]
“He who tends a market will eat its fruit, and he who looks after his customer will be honored.” – Entrepreneurs Proverb The Real Source The real Proverb 27:18, “He who tends a fig tree will eat its fruit, and he who looks after his master will be honored.”, comes from a daily dose of […]
Image via Wikipedia With school back in session now and summer passing, my men’s bible study just started back up. We’re kicking things off with a study on mentor based leadership using Tony Dungy’s book, “The Mentor Leader: Secrets to Building Teams That Win Consistently”. I’d like share some of the things I learn from […]
Let’s have some fun together with a little experiment. Watch this video and then share it with your friends using the ShareThis widget below. By doing so we can track how many times the video was shared. I’m also going to post this experiment link on Digg to see what happens as I am curious to […]
It’s a question with many answers both good, bad and indifferent. Digital media is both shrinking our world and widening the gap on many levels. It’s interesting that I have more friends in other countries that I talk to on a regular basis than I do the neighbors in my local community. Why is that? […]
- Putting #LeanStartup Into Practice With StuckIn.TV
- Let’s Startup America The #LeanStartup Way
- Spend Time Discovering The Right Marketing Strategy Instead Of Spending Money Validating The Wrong Plan
- How Important Is The “Why” In What You Are Doing?
- Are You Running Lean? Here’s 3 Critical Reasons Why You Should Be
- Online Reputation Management on Reputation Drives Everything In Business
- Jason Cronkhite on Putting #LeanStartup Into Practice With StuckIn.TV
- Brad Mills on Putting #LeanStartup Into Practice With StuckIn.TV
- kevindewalt on Are You Running Lean? Here’s 3 Critical Reasons Why You Should Be
- Socialnet Update on How Do You Measure Social Media?